Size of the group
Age of the members
From 14 – 16 years
Needed material/Terrain conditions
Wood, stones, materials from nature
Teamwork, nature experiences, cooperation, fantasy, creative skills
For younger kids it is possible to reduce the criterions for the ball track.
Description of the exercise:
If you want to build a ball tab, you have to go in the forest and search for some natural materials. With those things you have to build a track. The ball passes the track rolling down into a hole.
You have to work in a team to reach the aim.
Required conditions for the ball track
- ball has to pass a left turn and a right turn
- ball must roll through a tunnel
- ball has to make some noise
- ball has to roll up and down
- ball has to fall down into a hole at the end
If the ball has fulfilled the conditions, you`ve reached the aim of this task, the ball track.