Size of the group
Age of the members
Needed material/Terrain conditions
Saw, rope, axe
Working together as a team
Use of tools depends on the personal capabilities of the participants (competence)
Description of the exercise:
The task is to build a shelter which is impervious to rain and big enough that an adult person can stand in it. There is an intended time of about one hour and they can use the mentioned tools.
The shelter should be stable enough to resist a shaking test.
The winner is the group that fulfills the tasks in the best way.
- Take only dead wood. Don’t damage living plants.
- Errect your shelter within the indicated area.
- One person of the group must be able to stand in an upright posture in the shelter.
- The shelter should be stable enough to resist a shaking test.
- Be clever in the usage oft he tools.
GOOD LUCK – MAY THE BEST WIN !!!