FIELDS/ CORN, ROOT VEGETABLES, MEAT AND MILK
|Size of the group||2-6|
|Age of the members||5+|
|Equipment/ working environment||picture of production of milk, paper, pen, task card, indoors|
|Aims||Learn about milk production|
Name of exercise: Milk production
Description of the exercise:
Clients recognize from picture milk production states and answers questions.
Instructions for the advisor:
- Put paper where is picture of milk production.
- Give clients directions and equipment to do the task.
Instructions for clients:
- Look from picture what happened in production of milk.
- Number pictures what is down and explain the descriptions of each pictures in Finnish, German and English.
- Tell in Finnish, German and English, why organic milk is more environmentally friendly than regular milk.
- Which is more environmentally friendly, wine or organic milk. Why? Write in Finnish, German and English.