Name of exercise: Characteristics of water
|Size of the group||1-10|
|Age of the members||+5|
|Equipment/ working environment||Lake water in see-through bottle, tap water in see-through bottle, paper, pen, task card, lakes side|
|Aims||Recognise diffrent water state|
Description of the exercise:
Clients need to recognise cleanness of water and answer questions about different water states.
Instructions for adviser:
- Put two see-through bottle where is water to a table.
- Number the bottles A and B.
- Put question paper to a table.
- Give directions and equipment’s to clients.
Instructions for clients:
- Write which water in the bottle is cleaner. Explain your answer to the paper in Finnish, German and English.
- Which water is taken from lake.
- Which different states you can see water.
- Explain in Finnish, German and English why water is constantly moving.
Link to worksheet (including solutions)